|The Committee of the NIFHS Ballymena Branch invites you to their
“Family History Fair and Family Tree DNA Event”
at The Braid, Ballymena Town Hall,
on Saturday 2nd September 2017
from 11 am to 4 pm.
We would also like to extend this invitation to your friends and family.
This free event is open to everyone – from beginners to experienced family historians – to discuss their family history research with a wide range of genealogy experts.
The event is generously sponsored by Family Tree DNA (FTDNA).
DNA testing information will be available from Maggie Lyttle and Martin McDowell who are the administrators of the FTDNA-NIFHS Project Group.
Among those who are expected to be at The Braid to help you in your research are:
- Family and Local Local History Societies
- Irish Origenes
- United Irishmen
- Public Record Office of Northern Ireland
- Presbyterian Historical Society
- Eddies Extracts
- Mid-Antrim Friends of the Somme Association
- Maghera Historical Society
Raffle prizes are available which include:
- a FTDNA Autosomal test
- a year’s membership of the NIFHS
- a copy of the recently released “Family Tree Maker 2017“.
This is the event of the year and not to be missed!
Further information is available at www.facebook.com/ballymenafamilyhistorysociety
Looking forward to you joining us at The Braid this Saturday,
The Ballymena Branch Committee