Alan Godfrey Map : Portadown 1906

£3.00

Co. Armagh Sheet 9.08 Portadown 1906

This detailed map of Portadown is double-sided for maximum coverage.

In stock

Category: Tag:

Description

The main map covers the centre of the town, with coverage stretching from the Bann Bridge southwards to Annagh Terrace. Features include railway junction and engine depot, Market Street, St Mark’s church, bacon factory, weaving factories, Tavanagh Factory, Annagh Factory, High Street area, rope works, Pork Market, Corcrain area including Corcrain House and Corcrain Villa, Fair Green, part of Clownagh area including Clownagh Cottage, Tavanagh area including Tavanagh House, River Bann, etc.

On the reverse, sheet 9.04 extends coverage north, and includes Garvaghy area, People’s Park, Castle Island Factory, Bannview Factory, Parkside Damask Factory, railway station (then on east of river).

Additional information

Weight 101 g
Dimensions 21 x 12 x .2 cm