The North of Ireland Family History Society (NIFHS) has the All World Edition of FindMyPast for Members’ use in the Research Centre.
In the Office, the computer PC1 on the left has a FindMyPast icon; click on it; no password is required.
Within the chosen geographical area the records can be searched by category:
- Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records
- Births & Baptisms; Church Registers; Deaths & Burials; Marriages & Divorces; Wills & Probate
- Census, land & surveys
- Census; Courts & Legal; Electoral Rolls; Land & Estates; Rate Books; Surveys
- Churches & religion
- Religious Ceremonies
- Directories & social history
- Directories & Almanacs; Medal Rolls & Honours; Newspapers & Magazines; Social History
- Education & work
- Apprentices; Civil Service; Colonial Service; Guild & Trade Associations; Merchant Navy & Maritime; Occupations; Professions; Schools & Education; Workhouses & Poor Law
- Institutions & organisations
- Clubs & Societies; Courts & Legal; Directories & Almanacs; Government; Hospitals; Hospitals & Institutions; Prison Registers; Social History; Workhouses & Poor Law
- Military, armed forces & conflict
- Boer Wars; Civil War & Rebellion; First World War; Government; Medal Rolls & Honours; Other Wars & Conflicts; Regimental & Service Records; Second World War; Service Records
- Travel & migration
- Migration, Passenger Lists; Travel
There is also the extensive special collection of Newspapers & Periodicals, consisting of four collections:
Also the 1939 Register for England & Wales can be searched.