Members Only Content
The list of online Resources (password-protected PDF files) available to NIFHS Members.
Login using the Username and Password after selecting a link below to view content.
Note – the Username and Password are case-sensitive. An error message screen will be displayed if not entered correctly.
The Microsoft Edge browser has been causing problems when trying to access password-protected PDF files.
Other browsers – e.g. Chrome, Firefox , Safari, Internet Explorer, etc. – can access password-protected PDF files.
Change to a different browser if a “401 Error” screen is presented when using Microsoft Edge.
Co. Antrim gravestone inscriptions
– St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Parish Church, Greencastle, Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim
– “Our Lady’s Acre”, Longlands Road, Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim – the extension graveyard for St. Mary’s.
Co. Down gravestone inscriptions
– Ardglass Church of Ireland Graveyard, Co. Down
– Ballycruttle Roman Catholic Graveyard, near Downpatrick, Co. Down
– Reformed Presbyterian Church Graveyard, Killinchy, Co. Down
– Boardmills 1st Presbyterian Church Graveyard, Co. Down
– Boardmills 2nd Presbyterian Church Graveyard, Co. Down
– Bright Church of Ireland Graveyard, Co. Down
– Holy Trinity Church, Kircubbin, Co. Down
– Killysuggan Graveyard, Newtownards, Co. Down
– Magherahamlet Parish Church, Drumgavlin, Ballynahinch, Co. Down
– Saintfield 2nd Presbyterian Church, Ballynahinch Road, Saintfield, Co. Down
– St. Andrew’s Church of Ireland Graveyard, Balligan, Inishargy, Co. Down
Co. Fermanagh gravestone inscriptions
Co. Tyrone gravestone inscriptions
Presbyterian Historical Society Envelopes
The Irish Law Times & Solicitors’ Journal lists
– Volume VI – 1872 : A weekly Newsletter and Gazette of legal postings.