The North of Ireland Family History Society
Associate Membership Form
Renewal of Associate Membership numbers starting with “A”
New Associate Membership
(Please scroll down and complete details as appropriate.)
I want to join / renew as an Associate Member of The North of Ireland Family History Society.
Membership Fee to Join or Renew as an Associate Member
for the Year 2023 (1 January – 31 December) is £18.00
The membership fee is treated as a charitable donation to the Society.
The Society relies on volunteers to deal with the many areas of its service provision. It has no full/part-time staff. Membership applications are normally processed by volunteers on a weekly basis.
There may be up to seven days between paying the membership fee through PayPal and the processing of your application.
Fill in your details
In the drop down option boxes below,
1. Select the Region where you live
2. Select the Membership Type – “New ASSOCIATE MEMBER” or “Renewing ASSOCIATE MEMBER”.
3. If you are a Renewing Associate Member please enter your Membership Number which starts with “A”, or enter a “?” (question mark) if you have forgotten it, in the Membership Number box which will appear.
4. Then give your name, address and email details.
DO NOT USE THIS FORM FOR BRANCH MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS/RENEWALS
Go to the Branch Membership Forms page instead.
If you need any help, please email the Membership Secretary at Membership@nifhs.org.
After your Payment has been made
A receipt for your payment will be emailed to you by PayPal.
The Society relies on volunteers to deal with the many areas of its service provision. It has no full-time staff.
Membership applications are normally processed on a weekly basis.
There may be up to seven days between paying the membership fee through PayPal and the processing of the application.
Your application will be processed by the Society and in due course you will receive –
- Welcome Letter with the username and password for the website Members’ content
– check your email spam/junk folder if there seems to be an undue delay in our response.
- North Irish Roots Journal when published
- NIFHS News e-Newsletter when published
Important: Members are asked to notify any change in their details to the Membership Secretary as soon as possible to keep the data held by the Society accurate as required by Data Protection law.
Thank you for your support of the work of the Society.