The North of Ireland Family History Society
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION / RENEWAL FORM
Membership is for the calendar year from 1 January to 31 December.
(Please scroll down and complete details as appropriate.)
I want to join / renew as an Associate Member of The North of Ireland Family History Society.
Membership Fee to Join or Renew as an Associate Member
Fill in your details
In the drop down option boxes below,
1. Select the Region where you live
2. Select the Membership Type – “New ASSOCIATE MEMBER” or “Renewing ASSOCIATE MEMBER”.
3. If you are a Renewing Associate Member please enter your Membership Number, or a “?” (question mark) if not known, in the Membership Number box which will appear.
4. Then give your name, address and email details.
If you need any help, please email the Membership Secretary at email@example.com.
After your Payment has been made
A receipt for your payment will be emailed to you by PayPal.
The Society relies on volunteers to deal with the many areas of its service provision. It has no full-time staff.
Membership applications are normally processed on a weekly basis.
There may be up to seven days between paying the membership fee through PayPal and the processing of an application.
Your application will be processed by the Society and in due course you will receive –
- Welcome Letter with the username and password for the website Members’ content
– check your email spam/junk folder if there seems to be an undue delay in our response.
- North Irish Roots Journal when published
- NIFHS News e-Newsletter when published
Thank you for your support of the work of the Society.