The Society’s Journal, North Irish Roots, Volume 29.1 (Spring 2018) is out now!
Volume 29.1 – Spring 2018.
- President’s Report
- Obituary – John McKee
- A Programme of Courses for the Spring
- Irish Birth, Marriage & Death Certificates
- An Old Ballymacarett Graveyard – Charlotte Murtagh
- A Family Secret Revealed – Elizabeth Scott
- War Memorials
- NIFHS Research Centre
- Encounter in Nigeria Demolishes a ‘Brick Wall’ – Elizabeth Scott
- FindingYour Ancestors – Martin l/FDowell
- Maisie & Daisy
- Additions to the Library 1 & 2
- Correction: Members A4262 & A4266
- I am a Nevin: the Pedigree of Eliza Hurst – Karen Mather
- Maisie & Daisy – Answer
- Recent Records
- NIFHS Branch Publications
- NIFHS Research Booklets
- In the Footsteps of Joseph & Ruthven Emerson – Suzanne Spohn 3
- To the Trustees & Governing Body of the Matilda Hospital, Short Summary of Vacation and Study Tour – Howard Montgomery
- NIFHS County Booklets
- Story of a Life – Eibhlin Moore
- Members’ Interests
- Names Being Researched
- Members’ Interests – Queries
- Register of Reciprocal Research
- Names and Addresses
Associate Membership Renewal
Using the online system helps to reduce the administration work needed to process the Renewals.
Your continued support of the work of the Society will be greatly appreciated.