Members Only Content
Online Resources (password-protected PDF files) available to NIFHS Members.
The login details are included in the “Welcome Letter” emailed to new members and renewing Associate members shortly after the receipt of their membership fee.
The login details are changed periodically. Notification of a change is by email – normally the one advising of the issue of the latest eNewsletter.
Members should flag or bookmark these emails as a reminder of the login details.
Username and Password Reminder
If you forget the login details, or have difficulty in logging in because of incorrect details, please look in your past emails for the appropriate welcome or notification email.
If the search fails to find the details you can ask for a Reminder from the Membership Secretary.
Please include your membership number in the request.
The Microsoft Edge browser has been causing problems when trying to access password-protected PDF files.
Other browsers – e.g. Chrome, Firefox , Safari, Internet Explorer, etc. – can access password-protected PDF files.
Change to a different browser if a “401 Error” screen is presented when using Microsoft Edge.
Select a blue link below and then Log in using the current Username and Password.
Note – the Username and Password are case-sensitive. An error message screen will be displayed if not entered correctly.
Co. Antrim gravestone inscriptions
– St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Parish Church, Greencastle, Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim
– “Our Lady’s Acre”, Longlands Road, Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim – the extension graveyard for St. Mary’s.
– Old Ramoan Church of Ireland
Co. Down gravestone inscriptions
– Ardglass Church of Ireland Graveyard, Co. Down
– Ballycruttle Roman Catholic Graveyard, near Downpatrick, Co. Down
– Reformed Presbyterian Church Graveyard, Killinchy, Co. Down
– Boardmills 1st Presbyterian Church Graveyard, Co. Down
– Boardmills 2nd Presbyterian Church Graveyard, Co. Down
– Bright Church of Ireland Graveyard, Co. Down
– Holy Trinity Church, Kircubbin, Co. Down
– Killysuggan Graveyard, Newtownards, Co. Down
– Magherahamlet Parish Church, Drumgavlin, Ballynahinch, Co. Down
– Saintfield 2nd Presbyterian Church, Ballynahinch Road, Saintfield, Co. Down
– St. Andrew’s Church of Ireland Graveyard, Balligan, Inishargy, Co. Down
Co. Fermanagh gravestone inscriptions
– St. Patrick’s Parish Church, Castle Archdale
– The Priory Church, Killadeas
– Servicemen’s Graves at Derryvullan North Parish Church, Irvinestown, Sacred Heart Roman Catholic Church, Irvinestown, and The Point, Castle Archdale Country Park