Alan Godfrey Map : Derry/Londonderry 1905


Co. Londonderry Sheet 14.10 Derry/Londonderry 1905

This detailed map gives very good coverage of the City of Derry/Londonderry. Coverage stretches from Brooke Park southwards to Carlisle Bridge, and from the cemetery eastwards to Glendermott Road.

In stock


Major features include St Columb’s Cathedral, St Columb’s College, Distillery, Custom House, city walls, St Eugene’s RC Cathedral, Christ Church, lunatic asylum, museum, shirt and collar factories, transit sheds on quayside, Queen’s Quay, Prince’s Quay, Abercorn Quay, St Augustine’s Church, bacon curing establishment, The Diamond, Butter Market, Nazareth House, tramways, Great Northern Railway with terminus, Guildhall, etc. On the east side of the River Foyle features include Donegal Railway with part of terminus (southern margin of map), Midland Railway with terminus, Waterside area, St Columb’s RC church, Waterside Distillery, workhouse, Ebrington Barracks, St Columb’s chapel etc. On the reverse is a selection of street directory entries.

Additional information

Weight 60 g
Dimensions 21 × 12 × .2 cm