The map includes the towns of Keady, Newtownhamilton and Castleblayney, while to the east are Camlough and Bessbrook. Features include Slieve Gullion, Camlough Mountain, part of the Bessbrook & Newry Tramway, part of the Armagh & Newry Branch, mills and bleach works in the Keady and Darkley area, Muckno Lake etc. On the reverse is a detailed map of Keady in 1906, including the Town Hall, St Matthew’s church, mills, mill pond, St Clare’s Convent, railway under construction, saw mills etc.
Towns and principal villages or church parishes which are included on this map:
Co. Armagh: Belleek, Bessbrook, Camlough, Cullyhanna, Darkley, Keady, Killevy, Loughgilly, Mount Norris, Newtown Hamilton, Tassagh.
Co. Monaghan: Castleblayney, Muckno.