Associate Membership is for those, typically living far away, who do not attend meetings but who wish to enjoy the other Benefits of Membership. To join or renew, go to the Associate Membership page and submit your application online via PayPal (using your PayPal account or a credit/debit card), or post the Associate Membership Form with a Cheque or Bankers Draft in UK Sterling drawn on a UK Bank to the Society.
The list of Resources available online for NIFHS Members.
The new NIFHS booklet launched at WDYTYA? Live 2016 in Birmingham.
- The Advantages of Y-DNA
- You’ve taken the DNA Test, what next? – Understanding Family Finder
- Writing up Your Family History
- Dublin Archives & Visit to Dublin
- Life in Ulster in the 1830s
- A Beginners’ Guide to Facebook
- The Plantation of Ulster – Names & Places
- “Memory Box” – a Creative Craft Class
- A Beginner’s Guide to Facebook
- A Beginner’s Guide to Word
- Land Records & Maps
- Manipulating Images in Word
- Researching Military Ancestors
- A Beginners’ Guide to PowerPoint