0 Items

Alan Godfrey Map : Bangor (East) 1901

£3.00

Co. Down Sheet 2.06 Bangor (East) 1901

This very detailed map is one of a pair for Bangor and covers the east of the town.

In stock

Category: Tag:

Description

Coverage extends from Crosby Street and St. Comgall’s Church eastwards to Ballyholme and northwards to the shore and a large house called Glenganagh.

Features shown are St Comgall’s Church, Presbyterian church, handkerchief works, Ballymagee Street area, The Big Hole, Royal Ulster Yacht Club House, Victoria Road area, The Tower, Fairview House, Grove Hill, windmill, corn mill, Ballyholme Bridge, Lukes Point. On the reverse are directory extracts, including a list of inhabitants; entries H-Y.

The map links to sheet 2.05 Bangor West to the west.

Additional information

Weight 101 g
Dimensions 21 x 12 x .2 cm