0 Items

Alan Godfrey MapAugher, Clogher, Aughnacloy 1902

£3.00

Ireland Sheet 46 – Augher, Clogher, Aughnacloy 1902
This Inch to the Mile map covers much of southern Tyrone, including the towns of Clogher, Augher, Aughnacloy and Caledon, together with an expanse of rural north Monaghan.

In stock

Description

There are also small segments of Counties Fermanagh and Armagh. Coverage stretches from Carryclogher eastwards to Tynan, and from Ballygawley southwards to Middletown. Features include a substantial stretch of the Clogher Valley Railway, a small stretch of the Great Northern Railway, Tynan Abbey, Slieve Beagh, Favor Royal, Fort Singleton, Caledon House, Glaslough House.

On the reverse are three detailed town plans, at a scale of 18 inches to the mile. These are for Aughnacloy, including Main Street, Corn Market, St James Church, St Mary’s RC church, Jackson Institute, station with engine shed, Augher with creamery, station and Clogher Valley Railway, St Mark’s church, flax mill and Augher Castle, and Clogher with St Macartin’s Cathedral, Clogher Park House, Fair Green etc.

Towns and principal villages or church parishes which are included on this map:
Co. Armagh: Middletown, Tynan
Co. Fermanagh: Mullynavale
Co. Monaghan: Emyvale, Glaslough, Mullanacross
Co. Tyrone: Augher, Aughnacloy, Ballygawley, Caledon, Clogher, Creevelough, Crilly, Dyan, Knocknarney

Additional information

Weight 101 g
Dimensions 21 x 12 x .2 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Alan Godfrey MapAugher, Clogher, Aughnacloy 1902”

You may also like…