Alan Godfrey MapCavan Town 1909

£3.00

Co. Cavan Sheet 20.15 Cavan Town 1909

This detailed map of Cavan is double-sided for maximum coverage.

In stock

Category: Tag:

Description

Sheet 20.15 covers the western part of the town, with coverage stretching from the Gaol and Farnham Place eastwards to Drumconnick Post Office. Features on this map include railway with station, engine shed, Swellan Fort, Swellan Upper and Lower, Swellan Lough, Drumgoon Fort, Drumavanagh area, Drumconnick area, Edermin area, Drumbar House and Edermin House.

On the reverse is part of adjacent sheet 20.16, extending coverage eastwards, and this includes Cavan town centre. Features here include Main Street and Church Street with all buildings neatly delineated, Townparks area, Kinnypottle area, Aghnaskerry, RC Cathedral, churches, Fair Green, Town Hall, Egg Market, Market Yard and Killynebber Cottage.

Additional information

Weight 101 g
Dimensions 21 x 12 x .2 cm