0 Items

Alan Godfrey Map : Downpatrick, Portaferry & Ballynahinch 1899

£3.00

Ireland Sheet 49 – Downpatrick, Portaferry & Ballynahinch 1899

This Inch to the Mile map covers the area around Crossgar, Downpatrick and Portaferry, with coverage stretching from the eastern edge of Ballynahinch, eastwards to the coast, and from Derryboy and Ardkeen southwards to Cloghan Head.

In stock

Category: Tag:

Description

Adjacent sheet 50, which just covers the North and South Rocks, is also included.

Features include the towns of Downpatrick, Crossgar, Killyleagh and Portaferry. The southern part of Strangford Lough is included together with its approaches, while other features include Struell Hill, the railway to Downpatrick, with its branches southward, and the Ballynahinch branch.
Ballynahinch is split by the margin but on the reverse we include the town plan for Ballynahinch, showing the town in detail. Features include railway with terminus, Market Square, Railway Street, Windmill Street, High Street, Lisburn Street, Pork & Potato Market, Ballynahinch Lough, churches, and all other town centre buildings neatly delineated.

Towns and principal villages or church parishes which are included on this map:
Co. Down: Audleystown, Ballee, Ballyduggan, Ballyhornan, Ballyspurge, Clough, Crossgar, Downpatrick, Drumanes, Dunsfort, Kilclief, Killyleagh, Kilmore, Portaferry, Raleagh, Seaforde, Strangford.

Additional information

Weight 101 g
Dimensions 21 x 12 x .2 cm