for the year 1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022
- £16 for Single Membership
- £22 for Joint Membership (2 people at the same address)
- Chairperson: vacant
- Secretary: Glenyss Glass – Email: Larne@nifhs.org
- Treasurer: David Simms
Larne Branch has produced two publications based on its research activities:
These books are usually available to buy:
- Locally in Larne at The Book Nook.
- Online through the Shop.
Larne Branch usually meets on the third Monday of the month at 7:30 p.m. from September to May.
Due to Coronavirus restrictions we will not meet in our usual venue.
All meetings will take place online using Zoom until further notice.
Meetings are normally held in Larne Bowling & Lawn Tennis Club, 112-120 Glenarm Road, Larne, BT40 1DZ.
The Branch uses Zoom video meetings for talks, as well as for giving members a forum for their interests and research during the Coronavirus restrictions. Everyone is welcome to join the Branch Zoom meetings.
If you would like to participate in a Zoom meeting please contact our Branch Secretary before 12pm on the Saturday before the talk takes place, via email to Larne@nifhs.org, and you will be sent a link which will enable you to join the Zoom meeting.
- Monday, 20 September 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm BST
- Monday, 18 October 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm BST
- Monday, 15 November 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
- Monday, 20 December 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
- Monday, 17 January 2022 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
Dr Nick Barrett
- Monday, 21 February 2022 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
Dr David Hume
- Monday, 21 March 2022 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
- Thursday, 21 April 2022 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm BST
- Monday, 16 May 2022 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm BST
Martin McDowell & Anne Johnston
- Monday, 20 June 2022 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm BST