South Tyrone Branch
for the year 1st September 2020 to 31st August 2021
- £16 for Single Membership
- £22 for Joint Membership (2 people at the same address)
- Branch Chairperson: Angela O’Connor
- Branch Secretary: Sarah Robinson – Email: SouthTyrone@nifhs.org
- Branch Treasurer: Leslie Kelly
South Tyrone Branch has a Facebook Page.
This Branch normally meets at 8.00 pm on the third Tuesday of the month.
Due to Coronavirus restrictions we will not meet in our usual venue.
All meetings will take place online using Zoom until further notice.
Meetings are normally held in the Killymaddy Centre, 190 Ballygawley Road, Dungannon BT70 1TF.
The Branch uses Zoom video meetings for talks, as well as for giving members a forum for their interests and research during the Coronavirus restrictions. Everyone is welcome to join the Branch Zoom meetings.
Programme 2021-22There are no upcoming events at this time.
We expect the Programme for 2021-22 to be confirmed by August 2021.