Course Booking or Enquiry Form
- February 22th – Using the New Tree on Family Tree DNA – 1 Saturday, 11.00am-1.00pm Extra Course
- February 25th – Tracing Relatives from the Belfast Shipyards – 1 Tuesday, 7.00pm-9.00pm
- February 27th – Using the New Tree on Family Tree DNA – 1 Thursday, 7.00pm-9.00pm Fully Booked
- February 29th – Family Tree Maker – 1 Saturday, 2.00pm-4.00pm Fully Booked
- March 3rd – Family Finder 1 – 3 Tuesdays, 7.00pm-9.00pm
- March 5th – Using Land Records – 1 Thursday, 7.00pm-9.00pm
- March 9th – Family Finder 2 – 3 Mondays, 7.00pm-9.00pm Fully Booked
- March 24th – JSTOR for NIFHS Members – 1 Tuesday, 12.00noon-1.00pm
- March 28th – The Advantages of MT-DNA – 1 Saturday, 11.00am-1.00pm
- March 31st – Emigration to Australia and New Zealand – 1 Tuesday, 11.00am-1.00pm
- April 9th – Graveyards – 1 Thursday, 7.00pm-9.00pm
- May 9th – Using WikiTree – 1 Saturday, 2.00pm-4.00pm
- May 12th – It’s All About Me – 1 Tuesday, 11.00am-1.00pm
- May 16th – Making the Most of Your Autosomal DNA Results – 1 Saturday, 11.00am-4.00pm Note Change of Date
Cost of Courses
Unless otherwise stated in the Course details –
£8 for a 1 session course
£14 for a 2 session course
£18 for a 3 session course
To save time at the beginning of the session
it would be appreciated if the exact amount is offered.
You may use this form for a Course Booking or a Course Enquiry.
(*) indicates a required field.
The Society is a Registered Charity NIC106071.
Courses are open to Members and Non-Members.